ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 58-year-old man was found dead Sunday morning by a youth football field.
Rochester police received a call at 7:35 a.m. Sunday about a body being found by the youth football field by RCTC.
The man, identified as Allan Bestor, was drinking with at least a group of four people, according to police, and Bestor was passed out when the group left.
When the group returned Sunday morning they found Bestor deceased. Police say there was no sign of foul play and the group appeared to be residents of Silver Creek Corner facility (a wet house facility for people alcohol problems).
- Police: Man found deceased near Olmsted Co. youth football field
- Update: Mason City man found deceased in Rockwell grain bin
- Rochester man found deceased Sunday likely died from hypothermia
- Update: Authorities ID man found deceased at Rockwell residence as death investigation continues
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- Mason City man accused of using stolen check from deceased man
- Vehicle found fully engulfed in flames in Olmsted County
- Update: Car found but search continues for man accused of Olmsted Co. rape