ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man who claimed he was an employee of a car dealership was arrested Sunday after being found with a folder full of car titles.
Issac Semaj Coley, 26, of Rochester, is facing charges for fourth-degree burglary, theft of a motor vehicle and possession of stolen property after he was located at 5:46 a.m. Sunday at Bear Creek Auto Sales (600 block of 4th St. SE).
Authorities said a stolen Jeep Wrangler was left running outside the property when Coley was in the business.
When the owner of the shop arrived, the suspect wasn’t identified as an employee and titles, papers and a business checkbook were missing. Those items were found in the vehicle and in Coley’s possession, authorities said.
- Police: Man found breaking into Rochester car dealership, accused of stealing vehicle titles
- Rochester man accused of stealing vehicle, money from residence
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Boy, 16, accused of stealing vehicle from Rochester woman
- Rochester Police: Man arrested for stealing rental car
- Prison sentence after man steals Rochester police car
- Police: Rochester man accused of stealing from trailer court office
- Two-vehicle crash involved Rochester police car
- Police: 3 female juveniles accused of removing man from car, stealing vehicle in southern MN
- Byron man accused of choking his sister, stealing her vehicle