MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is accused of spending more than $4,000 from his former employer over the course of five trips to Menards.
Eric Scheff, 39, is facing a felony charge of unauthorized use of a credit card after allegedly spending $4,433.75 at Menards in June.
“On five separate occasions the defendant did enter the Menards store and use the company credit card of his former employer to purchase goods for his own personal gain,” court documents state.
Scheff is being held on $5,000 bond.
- Police: Man accused of spending more than $4K from former employer at Mason City Menards
- Bomb Threat: Menards in Mason City evacuated, nothing suspicious found
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Mason City man accused of kidnapping
- Charles City auto recycling center owner out $4K after break-in
- Students spending their day planting trees in Mason City
- Homeless man accused of stealing from former employer