MASON CITY, Iowa - Mason City police have charged a man who was driving at the time of a crash in northwest Mason City that injured five people.
De'airreo Cryer, 24, was arrested Saturday and has been charged with three counts of child endangerment.
Police said Cryer had a blood-alcohol level of .137 at the time of the crash. One of the three children in the vehicle suffered serious injuries.
The 2005 Chevy Uplander was operated by Cryer when it crashed while going eastbound on 12th St. NW on May 2.
MCPD Press Release - Charges Filed in May 2 Crash on 12th Street NW
— Mason City Police (@MasonCityPD) June 17, 2019
- Police: Driver of vehicle that crashed in NW Mason City charged with child endangerment
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Mason City man is convicted of child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Not guilty plea in Mason City child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City grandma pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City man sentenced for drunk driving and child endangerment
- Prison sentence for Charles City child endangerment