ROCHESTER, Minn. - A 65-year-old man is facing a felony indecent exposure charge after allegedly having his swim trunks down to his ankles in a hotel hot tub while six young children (ages 6-10) were present.
Thomas Manion, 65, of Burnsville, was arrested at Apache Hotel on Saturday night after a witness saw the man’s trunks around his ankles. Rochester Police also said the man tried touching the kids with his feet.
Manion was arrested in November of 2017 in Dakota County for exposing himself and plead guilty.
- Police: Man arrested for allegedly having swim trunks down to ankles in Rochester hot tub with kids present
- Trunk-lurker sentenced to probation
- Baby found unresponsive in bath tub
- Rochester police investigating man allegedly exposing self to teen girls
- Police: Man arrested for allegedly exposing himself on Rochester city bus
- Man found in trunk is pleading not guilty to burglary
- Rochester police looking for man who was allegedly touching himself in front of man's garage
- Rochester police searching for man who allegedly broke into garage, stole another man's truck
- Section 1AA swimming finals
- 4 arrested in Rochester for allegedly beating man, woman who were picking up their children