ROCHESTER, Minn. – A known felon allegedly in possession of a firearm at Walmart prompted authorities to respond in a hurry late Wednesday night.
Mark Krom, 41, of Rochester, is accused of possession of a firearm by a felon and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance after he was located sitting in the backseat of a vehicle.
A 9mm semi-automatic handgun and a small amount of heroin and marijuana were found in a backpack that allegedly belonged to Krom.
The gun was not loaded but hand rounds in it.
- Police: Known felon arrested for having firearm in Rochester Walmart parking lot
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Rochester ReStore parking lot repair fundraiser
- Police: Man shot in Rochester KFC parking lot
- Police: Rochester man arrested in connection to KFC parking lot shooting
- Police: Rochester felon arrested after report of man trying to sell meth to teens
- Walmart sets age of 21 to buy firearms, ammunition
- Shooting in southeast Rochester parking lot injures one
- Police: Gun threat at bar parking lot leads to numerous charges against Rochester man