ROCHESTER, Minn. – A hit and run led to a short search and the arrest of juvenile who is facing drug charges.
At around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, a red sedan, later identified as stolen from a gas station, hit a parked truck in the 1300 block of E. Center St. before the man allegedly exited the car and ran.
Police were able to set up a perimeter and he was arrested two blocks away.
During the search, a stolen hand gun was found in the car and a backpack near the crash contained nearly a pound of synthetic marijuana.
The suspect is a 17-year-old from juvenile and is facing charges for possession of stolen property and sale of synthetic cannabinoids.
- Police: Hit and run leads to arrest of one after stolen gun, drugs found
- Suspended driver leads Rochester police to drug arrest
- Guns reported stolen in Austin
- Wanted southern MN man arrested with stolen gun, drugs facing child endangerment charge
- Austin police: Report of shots fired leads to locating two juveniles in possession of stolen gun
- Police say automatic weapons stolen from Iowa gun shop
- Rochester Police: Suspicious vehicle call leads to recovery of stolen van, arrest of juvenile
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to two drug arrests in Olmsted Co.