FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Forest City man is facing a second-degree burglary charge for allegedly entering a residence before being chased out by the person inside.
Ryan Marek is facing the felony charge in connection to an incident Thursday night in the 200 block of N. Clark St.
The victim said he chased a man out of his apartment and into the courthouse area, according to court documents. A second person contacted authorities after seeing a man hiding and running into a residence at 335 W. M. St. The victim was able to identify Marek, according to court documents, and Marek was arrested a short time later.
- Police: Forest City man arrested for burglary after being chased out of residence
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Forest City man to stand trial for burglary and assault
- Forest City man has alibi for burglary, assault charges
- Man gets five years for Forest City burglary
- Forest City aims to attract residents
- 4 arrested in Albert Lea after Verizon burglaries reported in Mason City, Forest City