ROCHESTER, Minn. - An 18-year-old man is facing a charge of first-degree aggravated robbery in connection to an incident at an apartment complex in February, and four others are facing charges for being co-conspirators in the alleged crime.
Divaunte Young, was arrested Monday at 4:15 p.m. in the 300 block of 18th St. SW as officers were performing surveillance for him.
The robbery incident occurred Feb. 27 at 834 21st Ave. SE at around 2 p.m.
The following people are being charged with aggravated robbery:
Payton Koob, 19, Rochester
A 17-year-old juvenile male from Red Wing
Keshawn Howell Jr., 19, Rochester
Kareem Hollins, 20, Rochester
- Police: Five arrested in connection to February robbery at Rochester apartment complex
- Rochester woman treated after apartment complex assault
- Police: Rochester man connected to two robberies arrested
- Police: Rochester man arrested for aggravated robbery in connection to September incident
- Police: Wanted Rochester man located after electricity cut to apartment complex
- Arrest made in Rochester armed robbery
- Two arrested after violent robbery in Rochester
- Police: Man with ties to recent Rochester robberies arrested
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Kitchen fire in Rochester apartment