ST. CHARLES, Minn. - An 88-year-old woman who went missing last Sunday was found deceased Saturday morning.
Patricia Poole was found deceased within St. Charles at around 11 a.m. Saturday, authorities said.
“The St Charles Police Department and the Winona County Sheriff’s Office along with Mrs Poole’s family would like to express our sincere thanks to all the volunteer organizations and community members who aided in the search,” authorities said in a news release.
- Police: 88-year-old SE Minnesota woman who went missing last week found deceased
- Authorities in SE Minnesota searching for missing 88-year-old woman
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Police: Man found deceased near Olmsted Co. youth football field
- Police: Search continues Saturday for missing man in SE Minnesota
- Police say missing woman has been found
- Body of missing Minnesota woman found in New Orleans
- Update: Mason City man found deceased in Rockwell grain bin
- Rochester man found deceased Sunday likely died from hypothermia
- Missing Minnesota couple found dead in vehicle