ROCHESTER, Minn. – Authorities are trying to solve who was involved in burglary this weekend before being found by the home’s occupants.
Police say it happened in the 3600 block of Arbor Drive NW this weekend when a 49-year-old woman went into the kitchen and saw two people in her home. Police say the woman screamed and the husband, a 57-year-old male, called police. A wallet was taken from the home and the suspects are described as two white teen males around 5-foot-8 and 5-foot-9.
Police used a K-9 to try and trace their steps.
No arrests have been made.
- Police: 2 teens involved in home burglary
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Cresco teen sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Scarville teen arrested for May burglary
- Scarville teen pleads guilty to burglary
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Police: Several guns and ammunition taken during Rochester home burglary
- Crimestoppers release images of males involved in hotel burglary
- Rochester police looking for woman believed to be involved in storage unit burglary