ROCHESTER, Minn. - Authorities finding cocaine and heroin have landed two people in trouble.
Tirone Ruth, 38, of Rochester, when a drug search warrant was executed at his 412 8th Ave. NW residence.
Authorities say they found a small amount of heroin and cocaine that led to police referring charges of 2nd, 3rd and 4th-degree possession of a controlled substance charges.
A female who also lives at the residence, 41-year-old Latonya McNeal, is also facing a charge of third-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- Police: 2 facing charges after Rochester search warrant executed
- 4 facing charges after search warrant executed at Rochester apartment complex
- 2 Rochester men facing felony drug charges after search warrant executed
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Pair of Rochester search warrants leads to charges
- Search warrant executed as part of Charles City burglary investigation
- Rochester man arrested at work after search warrant executed at his home
- Stolen mail, drugs and ammunition recovered when Rochester search warrant executed
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester