ROCHESTER, Minn. - A 16-year-old male was hospitalized after allegedly being stabbed with a piece of glass Saturday.
Rochester police were called to the 800 block of Center St. W. in response to an altercation between a boyfriend and girlfriend, who are both 16.
When police arrived, the girl was had a piece of glass in her hand and the male had suffered a laceration/puncture wound to the chest.
The male was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. The female was taken to the Juvenile Detention Center and is facing charges of second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic assault with a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct.
- Police: 16-year-old from Rochester charged for allegedly stabbing boyfriend in chest
- 16-year-old arrested for Austin stabbing
- Police: Man facing charges after 2 stabbed in Rochester
- Court docs: Mason City victim was stabbed in back, face, stomach, chest and hand
- Rochester woman sentenced for cutting her ex-boyfriend
- Police: 16-year-old suspect in robbery near Rochester gas station arrested
- Rochester Police: Man exposes himself to 16-year-old girl on city bus
- Rochester police investigating man allegedly exposing self to teen girls
- Police: Rochester woman accused of going on crime spree against ex-boyfriend
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife