UPDATE: One of our area's most wanted men is behind bars.
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office posted this image on Facebook Wednesday night. In the post they thank those who shared the information to ultimately land Cozik behind bars.
ROCHESTER, Minn. – A search is underway for a man accused of choking and strangling a woman several times.
Michael Cozik, 31, of Rochester, is wanted for violent domestic assault after police were called to the 100 block of N. Broadway Ave on Wednesday at 11:30 p.m.
Cozik allegedly told the victim as she was blacking out that he was going to kill her. He then allegedly trapped the woman in the apartment and held her down before pulling the phone out of the wall. The woman called police when the man left the apartment.
Cozik is wanted on probably cause for domestic assault, strangulation and false imprisonment.
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Semi catches fire in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: One dead after Olmsted County collision
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Florida man hurt in Olmsted County semi crash
- Human trafficking arrest in Olmsted County
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- Wanted man under arrest
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County