MASON CITY, Iowa – A Plymouth man charged with drug possession gets probation.
Scott Allan Shafer, 46, pleaded guilty to possession of contraband in a correctional institution. He was arrested after a traffic stop on November 24, 2017, and was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail for possession of meth and other charges.
Shafer has now been sentenced to between three to five years of supervised probation.
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Drinking water advisory in effect in Plymouth
- Plymouth remains under boil water advisory
- Funding for two Plymouth wellness initiatives granted
- Probation for Rochester man
- Recount in Plymouth mayoral race comes down to 1 vote
- Boil advisory lifted in Plymouth after nearly 3 weeks
- Mason City, Plymouth Road residents discuss solutions to flooding
- Man with machete gets probation