ROCHESTER, Minn. – A not guilty plea has been entered in a gunpoint robbery.
24-year-old Keith Marcus West of Stewartville is charged with 1st degree aggravated robbery and possession of a firearm after being convicted of a crime of violence.
Rochester police say West robbed a 29-year-old man on January 14 in the 800 block of 9th Avenue SE. The victim reportedly owed West’s girlfriend $20. West is accused of showing up with a gun and taking more than $100 from the victim.
Police say they have recovered the gun.
No trial date has been set.
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Pleas entered in huge Rochester heroin bust
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- Differing pleas in violent Rochester robbery
- First plea in Rochester armed robbery
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Rochester man finally enters plea in drug arrest
- Rochester man enters plea over a year after his arrest
- Guilty plea entered for 2016 crimes
- Plea entered in Freeborn County screwdriver stabbing