AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man accused of selling drugs is taking a plea deal.
Jason Eugene Daniels, 36, was arrested in February and charged with 3rd degree drug sales. Law enforcement says he sold 2.816 grams of cocaine to a confidential informant in Austin in March 2018.
Daniels entered a guilty plea Monday to 5th degree drug sales. His sentencing is set for January 30, 2020.
- Plea deal over Austin drug deal
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust
- Plea deal in Austin heroin arrest
- Not guilty plea in Austin heroin deal
- Plea deal struck in Austin attempted murder
- Plea deal in Rochester drug sting
- Plea deal in three Rochester drug sales
- Guilty plea to North Iowa drug dealing
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Austin man reaches plea deal over assault charges