ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man facing four drug charges is pleading guilty to one of them.
Cory Peter Dozark, 35 of Rochester, entered a guilty plea Friday to 1st degree sale of drugs for a July 18 incident where the Southeast Minnesota Violent Crime Enforcement Team says Dozark sold 22.4 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant for $1,000. A 2nd degree controlled substance charge and two other counts of 1st degree sale of drugs will for meth sales on July 10 and March 14 will likely be dismissed as part of a plea deal.
Dozark is scheduled to be sentenced on November 26.
- Plea deal in three Rochester drug sales
- Plea deal in Rochester drug sting
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Guilty plea to Rochester meth sale
- Rochester mail thief takes a plea deal
- Rochester woman takes plea deal for stalking
- Pot plea deal for Rochester man
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust
- Not guilty plea in Rochester drug arrest
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug bust