ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Stewartville man is pleading guilty to criminal sexual conduct with a juvenile.
Craig Dean Jech, 62, was arrested in June after the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said he inappropriately touched the victim several times on two different occasions. Authorities say Jech and his victim know each other.
Jech pleaded guilty Friday to 4th degree criminal sexual conduct, while 3rd and 4th degree counts of the same crime were dismissed. His sentencing is set for January 7.
- Plea deal in sex crime case involving Stewartville man
- Sex crime sentence for Stewartville man
- Chatfield man sentenced for Stewartville crimes
- Guilty plea in Mitchell County child sex crime case
- Stewartville man loses sex abuse appeal
- Plea deal in Buffalo Center sex abuse case
- Plea deal in NIACC dorm room sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea to 28 sex crimes
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse