ROCHESTER, Minn. – A plea deal is struck in an undercover drug sting.
33-year-old Angel Castellanos of Rochester was charged in October 2017 with 2nd degree possession of methamphetamine, two counts of 3rd degree drug sales, and storing meth paraphernalia in the presence of a child. Rochester police say undercover officers bought meth from Castellanos on two occasions and a search of his home found meth pipes and a baggie of meth residue near a five-year-old girl.
Castellanos is pleading guilty to the 2nd degree and 3rd degree drug charges. His sentencing is scheduled for April 23.
- Plea deal in Rochester drug sting
- Plea deal in three Rochester drug sales
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Rochester woman takes plea deal for stalking
- Rochester mail thief takes a plea deal
- Pot plea deal for Rochester man
- Plea deal in major Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea to North Iowa drug dealing
- Not guilty plea in Rochester drug arrest
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug bust