GARNER, Iowa – A plea deal is reached in a Hancock County burglary/assault case.
Jesus Roman Gallardo, 24 of Lake Mills, pleaded guilty Tuesday to one count of misdemeanor domestic abuse assault. In exchange, a charge of 1st degree burglary was dismissed.
Gallardo was accused of following someone back to their Hancock County home after a party in Thompson on December 16, 2017. Authorities say Gallardo repeatedly assaulted that person over many hours.
He’s been sentenced to two days in the Hancock County Jail and must pay $415 in fines and participate in the Iowa Domestic Abuse Program.
- Plea deal in Hancock County attack
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Hancock County company dealing with collapsed roof
- Second guilty plea for gunpoint robbery in Hancock County
- Second not guilty plea in Hancock County drug bust
- Not guilty plea in Hancock County jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea to stolen gun in Hancock County
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug/gun arrests
- Second guilty plea in Hancock County drug bust