FOREST CITY, Iowa – A plea deal is reached in a Winnebago County sex abuse case.
Williams Eugene Whytus, 39 of Fort Dodge, has entered a guilty plea to assault with intent to commit sexual abuse, an aggravated misdemeanor. He was originally charged with 3rd degree sex abuse for incidents involving a child between 12 and 13 that authorities say happened when Whytus lived in Buffalo Center between October 2014 and May 2015.
He’s been sentenced to 238 days in jail and a $625 fine.
- Plea deal in Buffalo Center sex abuse case
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Buffalo Center stabbing
- Guilty plea in Buffalo Center stabbing
- Plea deal in NIACC dorm room sex abuse case
- Registered sex offender takes plea deal in Iowa sex abuse case
- Plea deal in sex crime case involving Stewartville man
- Not guilty plea in NIACC sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Austin sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case