MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake man has reached a plea deal over two crimes.
Aaron Rogers Mitchell, 24, has pleaded guilty to two counts of assault causing bodily injury. He was accused of 1st degree burglary for entering a Clear Lake home on March 24, 2018, and assaulting someone. Mitchell was then charged with domestic abuse for choking a woman in Mason City on September 3, 2018.
Mitchell was sentenced to a total of eight days in jail, $630 in fines, and two years of supervised probation.
- Plea deal for Clear Lake man over burglary, domestic abuse
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary
- Not guilty plea to burglary and assault in Clear Lake
- Lake Mills man charged with burglary and domestic assault
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to burglary and domestic abuse
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Clear Lake dealing with bug problem