MASON CITY, Iowa – An accused drug dealer is changing his plea.
Shawn Lee Rockwell, 44 of Mason City, is charged with three counts of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. He initially pleaded not guilty but has now entered a guilty plea to all three counts.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Rockwell gave meth to someone on three separate occasions in March.
His sentencing is scheduled for December 17. He is facing up to 10 years in prison on each count but his plea deal indicates Rockwell will receive suspended sentences and probation.
- Plea changed for accused drug dealer
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- First plea from pair of accused drug dealers
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused Floyd County meth dealer take plea deal
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Plea change in North Iowa drug arrest
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Man accused of being a major drug dealer pleads guilty