ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man has changed his plea in a high speed chase.
Todd Michael Tlougan, 32 of Rochester, is now pleading guilty to 5th degree drug possession and DWI. He was arrested on August 6, 2017, after a pursuit that law enforcement said reached 100 miles per hour. When he finally stopped, authorities say Tlougan exited his vehicle and began yelling at an Olmsted County sheriff’s deputy, who held Tlougan at gunpoint until backup arrived.
According to court records, it appears a felony charge of fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle will be dropped as part of a plea deal.
Tlougan is due to be sentenced on June 4.
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Cross-border chase reaches over 100 mph
- Trial scheduled in 100+ mph motorcycle chase
- Not guilty plea in 130 mph chase
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase on the Avenue of the Saints
- Man sentenced for 100+ mph chase through Rocester
- Man arrested after Mower County chase that hit 100 mph