ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of fighting with his girlfriend’s parents has a change of heart.
Richard Joseph Morrison, Jr., 21 of Rochester, pleaded not guilty to gross misdemeanor domestic assault on December 13 but changed that plea to guilty on Friday. Police say he threw a patio table at a 47-year-old woman on September 23.
Morrison has been given one year of supervised probation and must pay a $400 fine or do 40 hours of community service.
- Plea change from man accused of fighting with girlfriend's parents
- Plea changed for accused drug dealer
- Accused mail thief changes her plea
- Mason City man accused of stabbing five changes his plea
- Austin man changes plea on sex assault
- Court documents: Mason City man accused of killing grandparents to change plea to guilty
- Plea change from Austin man accused of assault with a dangerous weapon
- Second guilty plea in Winneshiek County fight
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Plea change in North Iowa drug arrest