AUSTIN, Minn. – A man is pleading guilty to attacking his girlfriend’s roommate.
Tyjuan Lavelle Williams, 31 of Austin, entered guilty pleas Friday to 2nd degree assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic assault. Authorities say Williams went to his girlfriend’s apartment on October 25, 2018, and punched her roommate several times. Williams is also accused of holding a knife to her left side.
After the assault, Williams reportedly stole the cell phones of the roommate and a male visitor to the apartment, then threw his girlfriend’s cell phone against the wall.
No sentencing hearing has been scheduled.
- Plea change from Austin man accused of assault with a dangerous weapon
- Austin man changes plea on sex assault
- Austin man reaches plea deal over assault charges
- Plea deal results in probation for Austin assaults
- Austin man takes plea on drug charge
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Plea changed for accused drug dealer
- Accused mail thief changes her plea
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to assault with a dangerous weapon
- Plea change from man accused of fighting with girlfriend's parents