DEXTER TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is hurt after a tire falls off a pickup truck on Interstate 90.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Thomas Perry Robertson, 61 of Elroy, Wisconsin, was driving east on I-90 when the left rear tire on his truck fell off near mile marker 199 and he crashed. The State Patrol says his passenger, Gail Marie Robertson, 57 of Elroy, WI, suffered non-life threatening injuries. She was not taken to a hospital.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Grand Meadow ambulance and fire assisted with this crash, which happened around 4:50 pm Monday.
- Pickup truck loses a tire on I-90 in Mower County
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Authorities: Two hurt when pickup hits dump truck in Mower County
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County
- United Way of Mower County loses director
- Mower County child sex abuser loses appeal
- Truck hits tree in Mower County
- Man drives off I-90 and into the median in Mower County
- Rollover crash Thursday on I-90 in Mower County sends 1 to hospital
- State Patrol: Two from Oklahoma killed in I-90 crash in Mower County