WORTH COUNTY, Iowa - Authorities have identified a 'person of interest' in Saturday night's stabbing in Worth County.
The Worth County Sheriff's Office is looking for Trapp Leroy Trotter Jr., a 31-year-old black male. He's being described as 5'8, 289 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. They say he has a tattoo of his wife's name on his neck and a cross on his face.
If you see him, authorities warn to not aprroach as he is considered armed and dangerous.
WORTH COUNTY, Iowa - A victim was stabbed multiple times Saturday night in Northwood.
The victim, whose name hasn’t been released, was transported to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa, for non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities said it happened 10:48 p.m. at 604 7th St. N.
Charges are expected to be filed.
- UPDATE: Person of interest in Saturday's stabbing in Worth County
- Person of interest identified in Worth County stabbing
- UPDATE: One person stabbed in southeast Rochester
- 1 person killed in Worth County crash
- New trial date set in Worth County stabbing
- Worth Brewing Company celebrating "Olfest" Saturday
- Two arrested after Saturday morning traffic stop in Worth County
- UPDATE: Person of interest in possible sexual assault contacts Rochester Police
- Police looking for 'person of interest' in apartment fires
- Person of interest in homicide case accused of cashing checks from deceased person's account