ROCHESTER, Minn. – Rochester police are investigating after a person was allegedly held at knifepoint after cleaning off a car.
Police were called for a robbery report at 10:15 Monday night at Gates of Rochester. A 22-year-old resident was cleaning off a car when a suspect allegedly came from behind and threw the person to the ground. Police say the suspect put a knife to the victim’s neck and demanded money.
The victim had no money but the suspect took a phone and threatened to stab him. The victim was able to get the suspect off before he retreated.
Officers followed footprints then lost track of them south of 37th St.
The suspect is described as a black male in his early 20s, 175 pounds with short hair.
- Person allegedly robbed at knife-point while cleaning off car in southern MN
- Man assaults parents with flashlight, paring knife in southern MN
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Neighbors react to alleged knife-point robbery while victim was cleaning off car
- Police: Man attacks woman with knife, hammer after social media dispute in southern MN
- Southern MN man, 18, accused of holding knife to puppy's head before stealing it
- Police: Southern MN woman charged after punching man, coming at him with knife
- Rochester man accused of knife-point robbery
- Man taken into custody after allegedly threatening to kill person with knife