ROCHESTER, Minn. - The 46th annual Gold Rush antiquing event took place over the weekend at the Fairgrounds.
Over 1,100 vendors came out to sell items.
Betsy Munch and Tina Wangen said people who don't antique are missing out.
"We're addicts to this," Betsy said. "It just takes you back in time to a happy time growing up and look at all the neat things you didn't appreciate as a kid at grandma's house, and it's like oh yeah, it just trickles memories."
She said every item has a story.
"I grew up with this, I mean my dad taught me the values of antiques and you just don't throw things away," Betsy said. "They just don't make things like this anymore."
A fall Gold Rush will be held August 17th-19th.
- People rush to the Gold Rush antiquing event
- Oronoco Gold Rush Days attracts antique shoppers
- Local people rush to pay property taxes
- Sentence in theft of antique paintball guns
- US shuts down major San Diego port of entry as migrants rush border
- The lunch rush: Does your child have enough time to eat school lunch?
- The usually rushing waters at Niagara Falls have frozen -- and visitors are stunned by the majestic views
- The Cain Event
- Antique auto club reaches golden milestone: 'Back in the 50s and 60s, cars were made for fun'
- Community memorial events on 9/11