RUSHFORD, Minn. – MiEnergy Cooperative and Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Service are issuing “Peak Alerts” from 2 to 6 pm Monday due to high demand for electricity.
Coop members are being asked to reduce their electric usage or shift electricity use to after 6 pm.
MiEnergy Cooperative says it provides power to more than 18,700 members in Howard, Chickasaw, and Winneshiek counties in Iowa and Fillmore, Houston, and Winona counties in Minnesota. Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services says it has over 18,000 members primarily in those two counties.
- 'Peak Alert' issued for northeast Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Peak alerts issued for southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa
- Peak alert issued for southern Minnesota and North Iowa
- Peak alert for thousands in southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa
- More peak alerts issued
- Peak alert for North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Peak alert issued by North Iowa/southeastern Minnesota co-ops
- Peak alert issued for Tuesday
- Energy co-op issues a peak alert
- Peak Alert issued for Friday afternoon