RUSHFORD, Minn. – MiEnergy Cooperative has issued a “peak alert” from 2 until 6 pm Friday.
That means the Co-op is asking its members to reduce their use of electricity at that time.
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services and Heartland Power Cooperative are also asking their members to delay any unneccessary electric power until after 7 pm due to expected high demands for power throughout the midwestern region.
- Peak Alert issued for Friday afternoon
- More peak alerts issued
- 'Peak alert' issued for Monday afternoon
- Peak alert issued for Tuesday
- Energy co-op issues a peak alert
- 'Peak Alert' issued for northeast Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Three electrical co-ops issue a Peak Alert for Monday
- Another peak alert issued by four utility co-ops
- UPDATE: Three energy co-ops issue peak alerts
- Another 'Peak Alert' issued in response to high temperatures.