FOREST CITY, Iowa – A technical problem prevented Winnebago employees from receiving their paychecks as usual Thursday.
Company officials say a “processing” issue came up, something they can’t recall ever happening before, and it stopped them from electronically depositing the checks into employee bank accounts.
The problem was noticed Friday morning and Winnebago officials say steps were immediately taken to figure out what was wrong.
As of Friday afternoon, they say the majority of employees have been paid and the rest of the paychecks should be issued by Monday.
However, Winnebago officials say they have no control over how quickly employees’ bank will be able to process those deposits.
- Paycheck problem at Winnebago Industries
- Winnebago Industries visits the White House
- Winnebago Industries leaving the Chicago Stock Exchange
- Winnebago Industries confirms minor job cuts in July
- Governor Kim Reynolds speaks at Winnebago Industries annual picnic
- Winnebago Industries being sued for discrimination and retaliation
- Winnebago Industries making medical masks for coronavirus crisis
- My Money Monday - Saving money from paychecks
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun