ROCHESTER, Minn – A 21 year old man says 3 males in ski masks attacked him in the parking lot of Park Towers on N Broadway Ave Friday just before 11 pm.
Around 1:00 Saturday morning, officers responded to a call from Olmsted Medical Center, where they found the victim.
The man told Rochester police the three masked males punched him and possibly cut him with a knife, and officials say he suffered significant facial lacerations that required stitches.
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Prison sentence for Charles City parking lot assault
- Police: Man shot in Rochester KFC parking lot
- Rochester Police: Report of naked woman in van of TJ Maxx parking lot results in citation
- Rochester man loses assault appeal
- Trial set in parking lot knife attack
- Pedestrian hit in Charles City parking lot
- Parking lot drug dealer sentenced in Austin
- Police: Gun threat at bar parking lot leads to numerous charges against Rochester man