ROCHESTER, Minn – A 21 year old man says 3 males in ski masks attacked him in the parking lot of Park Towers on N Broadway Ave Friday just before 11 pm.
Around 1:00 Saturday morning, officers responded to a call from Olmsted Medical Center, where they found the victim.
The man told Rochester police the three masked males punched him and possibly cut him with a knife, and officials say he suffered significant facial lacerations that required stitches.
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- New electronic kiosks at Rochester parking lot
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Rochester ReStore parking lot repair fundraiser
- Prison sentence for Charles City parking lot assault
- Rochester Police: Report of naked woman in van of TJ Maxx parking lot results in citation
- Police: Man shot in Rochester KFC parking lot
- Shooting in southeast Rochester parking lot injures one
- What's next for the Rochester Kmart parking lot?
- Decision on Rochester's Kmart parking lot for Mayo employees