ALBERT LEA, Minn. - A pancake breakfast at the Freeborn County Fairgrounds helped support training, equipment, and healthcare costs for the Freeborn County Sheriff's Office's K-9 Unit, K-9 Stalker.
"It's important so that we can have a canine project that's not just you know barely getting by, it's so that we can keep our training up to speed with the latest and greatest," says Sheriff Freitag. He wants to thank anyone who came to the breakfast to support the Sheriff's Office.
- Pancake breakfast raises money for Freeborn County Sheriff's Office's K-9 Unit
- Pancake breakfast to be held to raise funds for Gabby Brown
- Pancake breakfast helps legacy of two Rochester students live on
- Eyota Fire Department hosts its annual pancake breakfast fundraiser
- Freeborn County Sheriff's Office's K9 places first at annual trials
- Freeborn County Sheriff's Office seeks public response for body cameras
- Gamers Unite To Raise Money For Autism
- Freeborn County Sheriff Seeks Salary Increase
- Freeborn County Sheriff wins battle over salary
- MLK Breakfast