ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man is facing multiple charges after a search warrant yielded 112 grams of methamphetamine, $3,000 cash and rifle ammunition.
Marshall Galbreth, 40, is facing charges for first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of firearm/ammunition as a convicted felon.
Rochester police executed search warrants at 2505 N. Frontage Rd. Highway 14 (a storage unit) and at 1003 3rd St. NE.
A 2-year-old boy and his girlfriend were inside the home when police searched the car.
- Pair of Rochester search warrants leads to charges
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Police: 2 facing charges after Rochester search warrant executed
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Chickasaw Co.
- Traffic stop leads to warrant arrest in Rochester
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester