ALDEN, Minnesota – A home in Freeborn County suffered extensive smoke and water damage after an overnight fire.
According to the Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office, authorities were called as 12:22 a.m. to 481 Alden Rd. and observed thick smoke exiting second floor windows.
The investigation determined the fire appeared to start in an upstairs bedroom and all occupants were able to get out safely.
A cause hasn’t been determined.
Agencies assisting in the call were the Freeborn and Conger Fire Departments and Gold Cross Ambulance Service.
- Overnight house fire causes significant damage in Freeborn County
- Fire in Northwood causes significant damage
- Investigation underway into Freeborn County house fire
- House suffers significant damage in Dodge County fire; firefighter dealing with heat illness
- Freeborn County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Todd Earl's house badly damaged in fire
- UPDATE: Fire causes significant damage to Rochester storage unit
- Rochester home suffers significant damage after morning fire
- Overnight fire destroys garage, damages house in Rochester
- Sunday house fire in rural Freeborn County under investigation
- UPDATE: House destroyed by fire in rural Freeborn County