ROCHESTER, Minn. – A chase through Rochester Wednesday night ends in a crash and an arrest.
Matthew Edward Dohrmann, 43 of Rochester, is charged with 1st degree DWI, fleeing in a motor vehicle, 5th degree control substance crime, driving after cancelation, and ignition interlock violation.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a trooper saw Dohrmann speeding on 26th Avenue NW and that Dohrmann refused to stop when the trooper turned on lights and siren. A pursuit ended when authorities say Dohrmann lost control making a left turn and went into a snow bank at Valley Drive NW. The State Patrol says Dohrmann tried to run away but was caught a little after 11:30 pm.
- Man arrested after Wednesday night chase through Rochester
- One arrest after Thursday night chase in Rochester
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- Rochester man gets probation for police chase
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase
- Three arrested in Rochester early Wednesday morning
- Austin man arrested after chase through downtown
- Man arrested after chase, crash in Austin
- Austin man arrested after police chase
- Man facing drug charges after short foot chase in Rochester