AUSTIN, Minn. - $27,000 is being given to 26 community nonprofits in Austin.
The money is from the Austin Area Foundation (AAF).
“This is people giving to people and AAF invests in our local students and nonprofits, supporting our community’s promising opportunities, and meeting some of our community’s pressing needs,” says Jeff Baldus, the community foundation’s executive director.
- Over two dozen Austin nonprofits awarded funding
- Austin nonprofit hopes to stop hunger
- Nonprofits teaming up
- Nonprofit helps undocumented immigrants
- Austin HRA dips into reserve funds
- Dozens of volunteers search for missing Austin man
- Dozens lose heat and water service in Austin
- Austin man accused of more than a dozen sex crimes is sentenced
- SAW: Austin soccer
- Sunday fire in Austin