CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Mitchell County teen is pleading not guilty to credit card fraud in Floyd County.
Law enforcement says Joseph Micheal Holzer, 18 of Osage, used a female’s ATM card without her permission to withdraw $2,000. He’s accused of making the illegal withdrawals between March 6 and April 2 from the ATMs at First Citizens Bank on North Main Street and the two Kwik Star locations in Charles City.
A criminal charge was filed against Holzer on April 22 and he was picked up on a warrant on May 1.
His trial on one count of credit card fraud is now scheduled to begin on July 18.
- Osage teen to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Klemme woman to stand trial for vehicle fraud
- Osage man sentenced for assaulting a teen
- Probation for illegal credit card use
- My Money: Choosing the right credit card