OSAGE, Iowa – Breaking into a rural Mitchell County home is sending a man to jail.
Dustin William Hall, 37 of Osage, pleaded guilty to one count of attempted 3rd degree burglary. A county sheriff’s deputy arrested him on April 19 after a report of suspicious activity in the 3000 block of Hickory Avenue.
The deputy says Hall was on the roof of the house with an open window on the second floor and a window screen on the ground. The deputy says cash and gift cards were found in Hall’s pockets and there were muddy footprints throughout the home.
Hall has been sentenced to 30 days in jail, with credit for time served, and must pay $630 in legal fees.
- Osage man sentenced to jail
- Osage man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Osage man sentenced for assaulting a teen
- Osage man sentenced for 2nd high speed chase
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- SAW: Osage's Brenna Jacobs
- SAW: Osage's Rylie Olson
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Sentence issued in connection to Osage drug overdose