OSAGE, Iowa – A man is pleading not guilty to burglarizing a rural Mitchell County home.
Dustin William Hall, 37 of Osage, is charged with 3rd degree burglary. He was arrested on April 19 after the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office was called to the 3000 block of Hickory Avenue on a report of suspicious activity. A deputy says he saw Hall on the roof of a house with an open window on the second floor and a window screen on the ground.
The deputy says cash and gift cards were found in Hall’s pockets. The deputy also says Hall was covered with mud and gravel and muddy, gravel footprints were found throughout the home.
Hall’s trial is set to begin on June 6.
- Osage man pleads not guilty to rural burglary
- Austin man pleads guilty to rural burglary
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- One-half of siblings pleads not guilty to rural burglary
- Osage man pleads guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- St. Paul man pleads not guilty to Osage crimes
- Osage man pleads not guilty to drug dealing
- Austin man pleads guilty to bloody burglary
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary