OSAGE, Iowa – A man arrested the day before his birthday is pleading guilty.
Martin Dean Cirkl, 58 of Osage, is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Law enforcement says it searched Cirkl’s home on March 7 and found roughly 100 grams of marijuana, marijuana grinders, drug pipes, and a digital scale.
Cirkl is set to stand trial beginning June 5.
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Osage man pleads not guilty to drug dealing
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Guilty plea for Osage drug arrest
- Osage man pleads not guilty to rural burglary
- Osage man pleads guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- St. Paul man pleads not guilty to Osage crimes
- Austin man pleads not guilty to drug dealing
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug deals
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth