OSAGE, Iowa – It’s a suspended sentence for a Mitchell County man found with marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Martin Dean Cirkl, 58 of Osage, was arrested in March after law enforcement said a search of his home turned up about 100 grams of marijuana. He pleaded guilty to failure to use a drug tax stamp.
Cirkl was given a five-year prison term but that was suspended and he will spend three years on supervised probation. He must also undergo a substance abuse evaluation and follow all treatment recommendations.
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- St. Paul man pleads not guilty to Osage crimes
- Osage man pleads not guilty to drug dealing
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Guilty plea for Osage drug arrest
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug and assault crimes