MASON CITY, Iowa – Trying to escape arrest lands a man a 100 day jail sentence.
Eric William Jensen, 36 of Osage, pleaded guilty to eluding, an aggravated misdemeanor, and received that sentence. He was arrested on April 9 after a State Patrol trooper says Jensen drove away from an attempted traffic stop and reached speeds of 110 miles per hour before hitting an Alliant Energy power pole in Mason City.
- Osage man gets 100 days for high speed pursuit
- Osage man sentenced for 2nd high speed chase
- No prison after high-speed pursuit in Olmsted County
- Osage man sentenced to jail
- Authorities speak on dangers of pursuits after man accused of 2nd high-speed chase of 2018
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- SAW: Osage's Brenna Jacobs
- SAW: Osage's Rylie Olson
- Osage man arrested the day before his birthday
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault