OSAGE, Iowa – A Mitchell county man is being charged with 3rd degree kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual abuse, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office says it got a call around 8:50 pm Tuesday about an assault in the 1900 block of Lime Kiln Road. The victim in this case if a 14-year-old girl. He name is not being made public.
The Sheriff’s Office says its investigating led to the arrest of Timothy Eugene Hines, 43 of Osage. He has been booked into the Mitchell County Jail on $10,000 bond.
The Osage Police Department is assisted with this investigation.
- Osage man arrested for kidnapping and sexual assault
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Osage man sentenced for assaulting a teen
- Iowa man gets life for kidnap, sexual assault of girl
- Drug arrest east of Osage
- Man arrested in Minnetonka kidnapping
- Prison sentence for Olmsted County kidnapping/sexual assault
- Osage man sentenced to jail
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors