OSAGE, Iowa – A juvenile has been charged in relation to a threat toward the Osage Community School District, Osage Police confirmed Monday.
Osage police said “there was a threat and the issue has been resolved at this point.”
No other information regarding the case will be released at this time, police said.
According to a post on the Osage Community School’s Facebook page, over the weekend school administration received information about a threat made by a student. They say a parent reported it.
School officials wrote that they contacted the Mitchell County Sheriff’s immediately, then the Osage Police Department investigated.
The school said that “consequences are forthcoming.”
- Update: Police confirm juvenile facing charges for Osage school threat
- UPDATE: Mason City police: Juvenile charged after threat toward school
- Police: 2 Osage Middle School students charged after threats of violence with firearms
- Sheriff: No threat to Osage schools after domestic call
- Osage Schools continues addition process
- Juvenile in custody after school threat in southern MN
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- SAW: Osage's Brenna Jacobs
- SAW: Osage's Rylie Olson
- Osage Schools releases virtual tour of project