WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – One person received minor injuries after a rollover crash Friday night.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says it got a 911 call around 9:10 pm Friday about an accident at Highway 105 and Grouse Avenue. A deputy says he arrived on scene to find a silver Chevy Aveo on its top in the southwest ditch at the intersection.
The driver, Jonathan Taylor of Bellwood, Illinois, was apparently westbound on Highway 105, tried to turn south onto Grouse Avenue, and slid into the ditch and down the embankment.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says Taylor was treated at the scene and released.
Northwood Volunteer Fire and Rescue, the Iowa State Patrol, and Dicks Towing assisted with this accident.
- One-vehicle rollover in Worth County
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- One vehicle rollover near western Freeborn County
- Two-vehicle crash in Worth County
- Vehicle thefts reported in Worth County
- 1 charged after rollover crash in Worth County
- Two rollover crashes Friday night in Worth County
- Man arrested after rollover crash in Worth County
- UPDATE: Rollover crash in Worth County injures one
- One-vehicle rollover on I90 in Freeborn County