ROCHESTER, Minn. – Another Saturday afternoon accident on Highway 52 sends two people to the hospital.
Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 12:20 p.m. on northbound Highway 52 at Mayowood Road SW.
A 17-year-old was driving northbound was she lost control of the Chevrolet Impala on the snow and ice covered road.
She and her 19-year-old passenger were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.
All three people in the car were wearing their seatbelts.
- One-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Two-vehicle accidents sends Minnesota woman to hospital
- Three-vehicle accident on HWY 52 sends one to hospital.
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Two-vehicle accident in Olmsted County sends one child to hospital
- Two-car accident in Rochester sends one person to hospital
- Two-vehicle collision in Rochester sends two to the hospital
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- Crash sends three to hospital
- Two-car accident in southern Minnesota sends one person to hospital